How to troubleshoot your Videobook (charging, playing, and battery)
Some important steps need to be taken in order to know what might be wrong with your video book.
For help with uploading a video to your video book click here.
1. Allow 8-10 hours to fully recharge the battery. (we recommend not to leave it in overnight)
2. If your video book is low on battery and the video book starts to play when you plug it in to charge instead of charging unplug the charger from the video book and then re-plug 3-5 times until it begins to charge.
3. If your video book does not charge but plays just fine it could be that your cord is faulty feel free to contact us at (email@example.com) or (801.682.4391) and we would be happy to supply you with a new one.
4. If your video book is fully charged and you plug it in it may begin to simply play the video.
5. If the video book continues not to play then it may be that it is simply faulty. In that case, feel free to contact us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) or (801.682.4391) and we would love to help resolve any further issues.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to email or call us.
email@example.com | 801.682.4391