Learn the steps on how to customize and add an obituary to your website.
Posting obituaries is not always the easiest. Here are the steps to post an obituary on your Tukios website.
- Scroll to the very bottom of your website and click "admin login"
- Once you login you will land on this page. This page shows simple metrics that will track how well the site is performing.
- To post an obituary, click 'obituaries' in the side bar.
- Then click the '+' button on the right hand side.
- This will open up a pop-up window on the right hand side of the page.
- We have two types of Obituary Layouts. Modern and Traditional. The biggest difference, besides the design, is the service schedule that will live underneath the body of the obituary in the modern layout. Be sure to select the correct location, this will direct floral orders to the right florist.
- Once you have filled out all the information, you will land on this page. If you ever need to get back to edit those fields again, click on the button 'edit profile'
- To change the obituary photo simply click on it. You can upload multiple obit photos or just one. You can also use placeholders if one is not provided. It will give you the option to crop the photo as well.
- The top banner image you see can be changed as well by clicking on it. You can also see that banner images have been saved as custom additions. Make sure, as a general rule of thumb, that the picture is in landscape form.
- There is a button below the obit text which allows you to place a background image behind the text of the obituary. The process is the same as uploading the obit image.
- This section will allow for editing four pieces.
- Tukios Videos- create will change to edit once a video has been started on a particular case.
- Music - We have a selection of popular songs that can be played on the obituary upon loading.
- MP3 audio recording of the service.
- Programs - PDF version of prayer card or program.
- Add a service - A couple of things to note here. Custom Location will use google maps to search the location or you can enter it mutually.
- You can add a family member as a collaborator on an obituary. They can manage condolences, and also be designated as the next of kin for all flowers and card orders.
- Charities - You can select multiple charities here for donations. This is a free platform to use.
- Guestbook entries can be edited right from here. If you are set up as an admin in the backend, you will be able to turn off flowers and trees as well.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to email or call us.
email@example.com | 801.682.4391