This guide shows you how to use your iX500 scanner.
The Fujistu iX500 is a discontinued product by Fujistu. They do not support this product anymore. If you are having issues with your scanner, we suggest you update to the Fujistu iX1600.
Here is the step by step process of using your iX500 ScanSnap Scanner:
1. Place the photos in the scanner with the image you want scanned facing away from you and upside down.
2. Press the big blue button
3. It will be begin scanning. If the photos are of varying sizes, you may have to guide them by hand a little bit.
4. Once the scan is complete, select the folder you would like the images to go in by clicking on "Browse".
The pictures can go in an existing folder or you can create a new one.
5. Then click "Save"
6. Go to Tukios and upload your photos from the saved folder!
If you have any other questions, please feel free to email or call us.
email@example.com | 801.682.4391