The direct delivery device can be set up in six easy steps.
If you're setting up the Google Chromecast for the first time, you will need to:
- Plug the power cable and HDMI cord into the back of the box, plug the other side of the power cable into the outlet, and the other side of the HDMI cable into your TV.
- Set up your device by using a Gmail account.
- Once you have logged on and your Google Chromecast is setup then you can search for the Tukios Direct Delivery app. Under the "apps" tab do a search for "Direct Delivery".
Alternatively, you can find it by using the voice command button located at the top of the remote by saying "google play store" and then using the search bar there to again use the voice command to search for "Direct Delivery".
- Choose the Tukios App to install.
- Launch the App.
- Go to page 2 and call 801.682.4391 with the Authentication code.
Chromecasts can be purchased here
If you have any other questions, please feel free to email or call us
email@example.com | 801.682.4391