In this article, learn where to go to open your website editor so you can make changes to your website.
1. Sign in to your dashboard where you would edit obituaries, on the left hand side, there is a "website manager" tab.
*If you don't see the website manager tab on the left hand side, contact support, and we can see if we can help get that added!
2. From there it will open up your website, where you can edit.
3. Hover your mouse over the things you would like to edit, a blue box should appear around it.
- When editing text a box with different text and alignment options will pop up.
- Clicking on an image will bring up a different box for things like adding and editing images.
4. If you are wanting to get to a specific page, click on the home drop down menu at the top left of the website editor to get to any of the pages on your site.
5. If you have more advanced things to edit, these will be located on the left side bar of your site.
- Design: edit the global text and colors of your site
- Pages: you can add or edit pages on site
- Widgets: drag and drop widgets to increase functionality (buttons, text icons, etc.)
- Blog: add new blog posts or add old blog posts from previous posts
- Settings: change site icon, url, google analytics tag, and adding privacy settings, etc.
6. If anything happens or you need to go back on one of the changes you have made, scroll to the top and click the undo button at the top right of the screen.
7. You can preview what you site looks like in all formats (desktop, tablet, phone) by clicking the "Preview" button.
8. Once you have made all the changes that you need, click the "Republish" button in the top right and this will update your live site.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to email or call us.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 801.682.4391