How to create a video in one minute flat.
Making a video with Tukios is fast and easy. Here's how you do it!
1. Click the Create New Video button on your dashboard of the videos page.
2. Type in the name and dates for the subject of your video and choose the theme from the Setup page.
3. Click Save, and you'll be brought to the theme selection step. Here you can choose from our many, many themes.
4. Select your theme, and you'll be brought to the Upload Link page. This page is where you get a link to share with others so they can work on the video too. If you are working on your own, you can leave None selected and move on.
5. The next part is the Slides page. Here you can click the Upload Photos/Videos button. This option will open a window in which you can find your pictures/videos. Select them and click Open. They will upload as fast as your internet connection speed allows.
6. You can also click Add Stock Clips and Add Text if you'd like to include these in your video. If you'd like to shuffle your pictures/videos, click More, then Shuffle Slides. They'll now be moved around into a different order.
7. Now go to the Music page and click the Add Music button. Selecting a song (or multiple songs) with a similar length as the video will help it fit right.
8. Now you can Preview the video to see how it will look. Congratulations! You've made your video!
For a longer and more comprehensive guide, please check out this article.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to email or call us
email@example.com | 801.682.4391