This article talks about how to burn a DVD from Windows 7, 8, and 10.
There is no need to download any peripheral burning software to burn a DVD. There is burning software already built into Windows 7, 8, and 10! Inversely, you could try the Tukios Tools burning technique.
1. Find the DVD file you are trying to burn (it probably saved to your downloads folder)
2. Right-click on the ISO(DVD) file and click on "Burn Disc Image."
(Note: If you do not see "Burn Disc Image" proceed to step 4)
3. A new window will appear - click on "burn," and the video will begin to burn
4. If "Burn Disc Image" did not appear as an option, right-click on the ISO(DVD) file and choose properties at the bottom
5. It will list the default program that the file will Open With. Choose "change."
6. Choose "Windows Explorer" or "Windows Disc Image Burner" depending on your computer
7. Click "Apply," and then "OK."
8. Right-click on the ISO file again and choose "Burn Disc Image" (see Step 1), and when the new window appears, choose "Burn."
If you have any other questions, please feel free to email or call us
email@example.com | 801.682.4391