If you have a Tukios website, you can integrate it with Google Analytics and Tag Manager. Learn how to connect it below!
To find the integrations, go to your Tukios website dashboard, click into settings and find the integration section.
- When trying to set up Google Analytics, go to analytics.google.com and set up your account.
- Be sure when creating your property, in property setup go to advanced options and turn on the toggle for "Create a Universal Analytics property"
- Next you will need to find your UA tracking ID.
- You can find it by clicking on Admin in the bottom left corner and clicking on "property settings".
- Copy and paste that UA ID in the integrations section in Tukios, then click save.
- The ID should look something like this UA-3821886-15 (yours will not be the same)
Google Tag Manager
- When trying to set up Google Tag Manager, go to go tagmanager.google.com and continue through creating an account.
- While creating a container, make sure to set it up as "web".
- Then to find your container number, go back to the home page and it will be in the top right hand corner.
- The tag should look something like this GTM-MLZZV7N (yours will not be the same)
If you have any other questions, please feel free to email or call us.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 801.682.4391