This is how to get your video onto a USB drive (these are also called flash drives, thumb drives, jump drives, or even memory sticks; they go by a lot of names.)
1. Be sure that your USB drive is connected to your computer.
2. Click on the "Download HD File" right next to the download dvd file button.
4. The HD file will be downloaded to your computer, probably to your Downloads folder, depending on the settings of your computer.
5. Once it has downloaded completely, locate the file and then click and drag it to the thumbdrive that can be seen on the left, probably under "My Computer" or "This PC" or something like that.
6. Let it download to the jump drive.
The HD file is on the drive and ready to go!
If you have any other questions, please feel free to email or call us
firstname.lastname@example.org | 801.682.4391