By downloading the HD Video File, you can load that onto a USB drive.
This walkthrough shows you how to get your video onto a USB drive (these are also called flash drives, thumb drives, jump drives, or even memory sticks; they go by many names.)
1. Be sure that your USB drive is connected to your computer.
2. Click on the "Download HD File" right next to the download DVD file button.
If that main server download is going slow, you can also try from the Alternate Download Link.
3. The HD file will be downloaded to your computer (most likely to your Downloads folder).
4. Once it has downloaded completely, you can locate the file. You will then click and drag it to the thumb drive, as seen on the left-hand side (probably called "Removable Drive" or "Sandisk," etc.).
5. Let it download to the jump drive.
6. The HD file is on the drive and ready to go!
If you have any other questions, please feel free to email or call us
firstname.lastname@example.org | 801.682.4391